Vaginal discharge, itchy, yellowish dirt. What could be wrong?

Hi, I ve never utilized this site before but I hope it s legitimate. I am really concerned about my vaginal discharge and the constant itchy that concentrated in my clitoris but now it s just itchy in general. I ve been itchy for a week and today I decided to wear a skirt with no panties to let it breath, after I changed into pants and I went to the bathroom I realized that my vaginal discharge was crusty like dried dirt stuck to my skin, and a bit yellowish but no smell I ve never had this before, what s going on.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013