Vaginal discharge during pregnancy in light brown. Can I use susten?

Hi Dr. Grief I am 7 weeks pregnant and from last 4 days i am noticing that the vaginal discharge is light brown in colour. Similar to what we generally have on the last day of the period but very light. And the flow is also not there. I only found out when i stuck my finger inside my vagina to clean it. And it is also not all the time. I generally notice it during the evenings and the quantity of the mucus is also very less. I also do not have any cramps/pain or any other discomfort. I spoke to one of my friend and she suggested me to use Susten 400. Is it ok to have this discharge? Is it safe to use Susten 400
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012