Vaginal bleeding and stomach pain after fingering. Has virginity been lost?

Hi, I had a question hope i can find out the answer. two days ago i was having a make out with my GF and i figured her not deeply just on top of her vagina , After some tym she told me her vigna starting bleeding and she had stomach pain now today is the second day her vigna bleed and her stomach paining. Is that mean she looses her virginity i mean what ever u say inside vigna is damage and finish :( I am worried if every thing is fine or not Need an Advice what can i do Thanks N regards Seph
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012