Vagina bruised and swollen, iced it and taken ibuprofen. How can it be healed?

my 13 year old fell off a stool about a 2 weeks ago- and landed right on her vagina- causing the inside to bruise and swell- so we did the ice on it and ibuprofen- and due to her having a difficult time walking- she stayed home from school. now her child care worker- called the nurses hotline- because she is nosy and is saying that the nurse told her to see a dr. that its not normal to still be healing and bruised- slightly
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012