Uterus removed due to endometriosis. Is there a way to replant the uterus? Any other ways to conceive?

My name is Devi from kakinada, i am 30 yrs un married girl. Because of Heavy and unbearable pain in periods and Endometrsis two years back i was operated and removed uterus . I do want to know as a unmarried girl if i got married is there is any way to give birth to child. If not what are all the other alternative ways for my case. I have hear about re-plantation of uterus, is this possible in my case if so please give me full details about this. Your suggestions give a new life for me. please help me by the way of your valuable suggestions.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer