Uterine polyps removed. Endometrial ablation recommended. Is balloon method or roller ball method better?

I had two uterine polyps removed yesterday in my Dr. office. I had one removed two years ago. I am having an ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure I do not have any others that she was not able to see. She recommended an endometrial ablation. How does a Dr. decide to use the balloon method, versus the roller ball, or other methods that I have read about. I am post menopausal. What are the chances of them returning after this procedure?
Thank you for your help.
Julie C.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013