Uterine fibroids, bleeding and pain, bladder issues. Difference between laproscopic hysterectomy and da vinci robot? Hysterectomy will fix bladder?

I am having a total hysterectomy on April 22nd. I have uterine fibroids, bleeding and pain, bladder issues. My gyno recommended the da vinci surgery but I have read alot of articles about lawsuits and doctors not getting enough training. Very scary. What would the difference be if I had a laproscopic hysterectomy as opposed to the da vinci robot? Also, my doctor did not talk about my bladder issues (stress incontinence). Can he fix my bladder while doing the hysterectomy?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013