Usual periods post per-ejaculatory fluid on vagina, chest pain, delayed period, nausea, vaginal cramps, gas burps. Cause?

i am an 20 year old girl. . Never had sex.. . . My boyfriend and i had a little bit of fun about 4 to 5 months back. . I was nude. .but he was wearing pants and kept away from my vagina . . But he says he pre-ejaculated . . Now i have got 5 periods. . 3 of them were normal and 2 were weird and skipped the normal periods difference . . The 2 periods were light and lasted for 3 to 4 days. . My usual periods last for about 5 to 6 days. . last few months have been crazy worrying about it. . My boyfriend is also worried about it. . I have had stomach and chest pains but occasionally . . i had 5 home pregnancy test and all were negative..I had a urinary infection and the reports showed the estrogen level as 28 pg/ml. . And progesterone as nil. . Do you know whether the urinary infection reports show correct values. . And recently i had intensive bleeding with lots me blood coming out me my vagina in just minutes that it spread all over a chair and floor...the doctor said this happens and she herself had it too quite a few times...there is no soreness in my breasts or belly bumps. . And now its been 42 days since my last period. . The usual period difference is 25 days. . And i still haven t got my period. . i never felt nauseous for past few months but in the past 2 days i felt nauseous twice ... once after fighting with my boyfriend but got back n d second wen my bf had gone out to play basketball.... and now i also twice had cramps in my vagina stomach pains shifting from my vagina to my belly button for sometime..and after that i felt hungry and got gas this due to menstruation ...or gas problems....Am i pregnant. . Please help. . We are very worried. . Can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer