Using Lomela cream for hyper pigmentation on face, color changes in face except cheeks and temporal areas. What next ?

hi doctor, Im am using lomela 18g cream for hyper pigmentation on my face for two week.. i got colour changes all my face except my cheeks and temporal areas... All my friends fearing me it must be a rash... wat can i do?/ further continue the cream or stop it at once... and also black heads also turned to pale ou... is the cream safer or has more effect to cause side effects in furtur?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013