Using Levlen. Had unprotected sex. Late period. Am I pregnant?

Hi, i m a 15 year old girl who uses Levlen ED. 3 - 4weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but pulled out before he ejaculated. Two weeks ago I missed a pill for the first time, so I took two the next day. Last week we had sex with a condom but it broke, we stopped straight away and he hadn t cummed yet. My period was due to come today but it hasn t come. I have been on the pill for approx 4 months and it s always been a regular period. Am I pregnant? Or is it because I missed a pill?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012