Used pull-out method during sex. Not on birth control. Experiencing nausea, bloating, tiredness, pinkish blood before periods. Suggestions?

I had sex about a week after day 1 of my period, like right after I got off of it. I have felt nauseous at night once now, and am experiencing bloating , and wanting to eat carbs all the time, and feel super tired (I never nap but feel like I need to a lot). I am supposed to start my period in about a week but I just got a little light pinkish/red blood today. We used the pull out method and I am not on birth control . I don t know whether to tell if this is my period or not and am freaking out!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013