Used other person s shaver. Stuffed nose, sneezing and headache. Back pain and pain in the leg. Vagina itch. Herpes?

I don t know if I have herpes or not.. I ve never had sex I shaved using my dads razor and I had all these bumps that are now gone but I m getting these weird symptoms I woke up with a stuffed nose and sneezing that went away in a couple of hours then I had a headache the next day.. Yesterday I had lower back pain and last night my leg was hurting.. I m so scared I don t know what to do I don t have any burning while peeing and my vagina itches time to time could this be a yeast imfection
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013