Used depo injection, brown blood discharge. Should i be worried?

hi i used the depo injection for nearly 4 yrs with no problems i have been having the depo for the last 9 months after having a 2yr break whilst having my last child and for the last 3 weeks i have been losing what seems like brown blood (old blood) like at the end of a period i have over the last 9 months been having spots of bleeding fresh and old but never had these problems last time thing is i am worried its not suiting me but not sure what other form of contraception to use as i have concived twice while being on the pill thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013