Used cocaine regularly during pregnancy, trying to quit. Will baby experience withdrawal at birth?

A friend I know used cocaine regularly during pregnancy now she 6 months if she totally quits nd stay clean will the baby go through withdrawal at birth .. the ultrasound come up no dist If a mother stop using cocaine while pregnant at 5 months what are the chances the baby will go through withdrawal I m trying to help her I have no money I hop u answer I don t want her to lose anything. Please will the bby go through withdrawal if she quit
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013