Used bleach, burning eyes, troubled breathing, chest pain. Bleach poisoning?

yesterday at 4o clock i bleached a pants, i didnt dilute the bleach i just poured it on my pants directly then left the bathroom for it to soak. and 3 hours later my eyes started to tear up and burn for about 5 mins on and off. .then i started having trouble breathing. i went to bed thinking it would be gone by now but now i'm at work and i'm having slight chest pains and trouble breathing. do i have bleach poisoning? what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013