Used Mifepristone and Misoprostol for abortion. Did not have bleeding after taking second dose. Abortion incomplete?

iam 23 years old.i had used mifepristone and misoprostol for abortion . i had taken mifepristone on my 35th day from my last period time, after 24hours i had taken the 200mg of misoprostol through vaginally.then bleeding had occured for 5hours normally(not heavily)and then stops.with the interval of 10hours i had taken the 2nd misoprostol and the next day 3rd&4th with morning ang evening sessions.but i didnt found bleeding. now iam in confusion that is my abortion had completed or not. please suggest me the next step i didnt find any abnormalities during this time like nausea , vomiting or anything.iam quite normal with my health now. please tell me what i have to do now?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013