Use of flovent as a preventative. Can a dulera be given instead of flovent?

My almost 14 yr old daughter uses flovent as a preventative we just ran out and I have to go through mail order. Shes doing so well I dont want her to go backwards. I have a brand new Dulera here that is mine. I would never give her medication that is not for her but by the time I get a new Flovent could be a long while. The Flovent is 110 mcg and Dulera is only 100 mcg? Ps. we are in the middle of Frankenstorm on L.I. the Postal servise could be messed up for quite some time. What do you think . Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012