Bad cough and nasal congestion. A Dr prescribed Flovent, Fluticasone, another told Dulera. Which one to use ?

I have been sick for several weeks with a bad cough and nasal congestion; have seen 3 different doctors. The first put me on Loratadine for allerigies even though I have never had any sort of allergies. It did nothing and 3 weeks later I was just as sick. So I saw a different doctor at the same place and she prescribed me Fluticasone nasal spray , and gave me Flovent for ashthma as well as Pro-Air. I had never been tested for asthma before this. The Pro-Air as a rescue inhaler definitley helped me breathe better when going through an attack bu today my home doctor prescribed Dulera and an antibiotic. Should I stay on the Flovent or try the Dulera? Should I continue with the Fluticasone or stop and take the antibiotic?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012