Use depiwhite cream for face brown spots, now no improvement. Can work on computer applying cream in night?

Hi sir. I am using depiwhite cream to remove brown spots from my face and i am using this cream for many months. I saw a little improvement at the start when I started to use it. But not seeing any improvement now. I do night shift and work in front of computer. I want to know can I apply this cream on affected areas of my face for whole night and can work with computer. Is computer produces UV rays which can harm my skin or should I discontinue to use it as not seeing improvement. Please suggest me. Regards, Dinesh
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013