Urine test positive, took cytotec, light bleeding, still shows positive. Is abortion successful?

Hi.. My first day of last period was on 27th march 2013. In April i missed my period. I have check my urine and its positive. I not sure how many weeks my pregnancy now.i have take 3 tablets of cytotec and 2 inserted vaginally. I don't fell any pain.. Only very light bleeding comes out for 3 days only. I have my urine and its still positive. So i waited another week and ive decided to take another 5 tablets which are 3 tablets to be swallow and 2 to be inserted.. And still a very light bleeding and no flesh. And urine still positive.. is the abortion successful? How many days should i check the urine pregnancy test after taking cytotec?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013