Urine culture and sonography for stomach infection. Fiber layer found in kidney. Is it harmful and its effects?

hi, This is Mrs. chikhalkar age 29yrs. and having continuous pain in left kidney . When i went to gynac for my stumak infection problem she suggested urine culture and sonography. In sonography she found that there is fiber layer on my left kidney. can you please tell me whether its harmful and what would be its effects near futre? is it curable? what kind of precautions i need to take in day to day life.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012