Urine analysis after kidney stone removal shows fine granular cast

A week after taking ural medicine(for 15 days) for removal of small kidney stone , I had my kidney ultrasound and no stone was seen but my urinalysis shows that I have fine granular cast (0-2/lpf), few amorphous PO4, few squamous, few bacteria, few mucus threads, RBC (0-2/hpf), pus cells(0-2/hpf), trace albumin , sugar negative, urine PH 8.0 ,Sp. Gr. 1.005. Serum creatinine (0.89 mg/dl)(norm 0.67-1.17), BUN (8.15 mg/dl) (Norm 6-20), AST 31 (norm up to 40), ALT 32 (norm 0-41)
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012