Urinalysis result, sugar negative, albumin, WBC, RBC, amorphous urates, bacteria, epithelial cells, yeast cells, allopurinol, allergic reaction

hi, i m 48 y/o and had just received my urinalysis result. can you please interpret these results? color: yellow, appearance-turbid, spec grav -1.015, ph-6.0, sugar-neg, albumin-faint trace, WBC-12-20/hpf, RBC-2-5/hpf, amorphous urates-few, bacteria-many, epithelial cells-many, other yeast cells-few and hyphae-many. i have been prevously given ALLOPURINOL prescription but i got allergies taking them. i stopped taking them and tried to watch what eat. is this urinalysis result a proof that i still have problems in all these.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012