Uric acid problem, swelling and pain in ankle, difficulty in walking. Taking Zyloric, microbid, plenty water but in vain. Permanent cure?

I am sufferirng from uric acid problem from my age around 22 years now i am 42 years. in between 20 years i am suffring time to time pain in my knee , ankle , etc. at present i am suffering the pain and swelling in my knee from last 16 days time . i cannot walk properly due to pain in my knee and sweeling . doctor advice me to take plenty of waters and i take it also with some medicne like zyloric AND If i feel more pain in my knee then i take a pin killer like microcid. Pl. advise me how fasi i will releive from my problem jayanta deka Guwahati
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012