Urianlysis result shows moderate epithelial cells, mucus threads and crystals. What is it

hi, heres my moms unianlysis result, please help us to read the result and tell me if is it too dangerous..thank you COLOR: VARYING DEGREES OF YELLOW DARK YELLOW TURBIDITY CLEAR TURBID REACTION VARIABLE (usually acidic) ACIDIC SPECIFIC GRAVITY VARIABLE 1.030 PROTEIN NEGATIVE NEGATIVE SUGAR NEGATIVE NEGATIVE RBC 0-1/HPF NONE WBC(FEMALE) 0-5/HPF MANY CASTS NONE BACTERIA MODERATE EPITHELIAL CELLS MANY MUCUS THREADS MANY CRYSTALS MANY(AMORPHOUS URATES)
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013