Upper lobe of the lung removed due to cancer. Severe nausea, increased sensation for smell, lack of appetite. Any suggestions?

One month ago my friend had the upper lobe of her lung removed due to lung cancer . Surgery was successful and No radiation nor chemotherapy necessary, indicated by all doctors involved. She has over the years I know her been an anxious and stressed type person. This past week, the fourth after her lung operation, she is having a heightened sense of smell and nausea . She is 64 years old and was supposed to get a pacemaker put in but that was postponed due to the need for the lung surgery. Any answers re: the heightened sense of smell including nausea and lack of desire to eat because of these symptons are appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012