Most likely it is Cervical Spondylosis
. But you are not getting any relief for medication and physiotherapy
, so you need MRI Cervical spine
and consult spine surgeon
for better treatment. You have to follow some guidelines to improve your spine pain:
1. Alternate hot and cold fermentation.
2. Use hard bed to sleep, avoid pillow.
3. Apply anti-inflammatory gel 3-4 times a day.
4. Wear Cervical Collar
as much as you can.
5. Avoid all long term sitting, standing and driving.
6. Avoid jerky movements of neck.
Hope this will help you in reducing the pain. Consult you doctor soon and plan your treatment.