Upper abdominal pain, pain on swallowing. Taken heartburn medication. Treatment?

I have been having pain just below my sternum or upper abdominal area i think, this has been happening for almost 2 days now. I took heart burn medicine thinking that was the issue but it s only gotten worse. it hurts especially when im up and moving around. I started a few days ago. I started getting what felt like a nervous lump in my throughout which got worse and now it hurts when i swallow . I woke the next morning with extreme nausea but only ended up dry heaving. my nausea symptoms cleared up after that. I felt a little week for a bit. Now I am just feeling pain in my upper abdomen below the sternum and pain when I swallow.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012