Upper abdominal pain, intensifies after eating, black particles in stools. Causes for symptoms?

A few days ago I had a sudden attack of upper abdominal pain that lasted for about 36 hours. This pain would intensify just after eating and would last for a few hours then settle down. Now 2 days later my bowel movements are black small balls mixed with what looks like black wate rmelon seeds. I m also having mild left side back ( kidney pain). Does this sound like gallstones? What about the black seedy stool?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012