Upper abdominal pain, done breath test, abdominal ultrasound and fluoroscopy. History of gall bladder

Hi, My name is Ammy, I am from Canada I am having upper abdominal pain from last two months. My went through so many tests like breath test , abdominal ultrasound, flouroscopy and now my family doctor is gonna send me for CT scan . I don t know what s going on , I am just wondering if any GI can help me to get rid of this pain. I have previous history of gall bladder removal, after gall bladder removal I still had pain for one year, then I got very bad pancreatitis , next to it doctors in India found through ultrasound that there was a stone in the cystic duct, it was removed in Dec 2009 by surgery . I did not have any pain since Dec 2009, but now again I am having upper abdominal pain, bloating, chest pressure &pain and also back pain between the shoulder bladdes. Pain in the upper abdomen stops when I eat something. I would be highly grateful if someone can help me.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012