Unusual periods, bloating, headache, rapid heart beats, breathing difficulty, hpt negative. Cause?

Hello, for the past few weeks my body had been acting really strange this month my period was weird, my cycle is every 26 days. And it last 5-6 days. Well this month Jan. 4th, 2013 i spotted for 2 days and bled heavy for 3 days. My period is normally heavy the whole 5-6 days. Ive gotten really bloated, ive been getting really really bad headaches , heart beating faster than usual. My last normal period was dec. 1, 2012. Its been a little hard for me to breathe stomach has been feeling really weird i took home pregnancy test it said negative. My question to you is, could i be pregnant? And why is this happening?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013