Untolerable pain in lower frontal rib cage. No help from medicines. Suggestions?

My wife is suffering from an intolerable pain past two days in her lower frontal rib cage (most probably food pipe). She cant even relax for a minute of that pain. She cant sleep at night because of this. I cant see her like this in such pain. The pain starts from her lower rib cage and increases continously upto her back portion. Doctors in our town suggesting Diclofenac , Mobizox , MD-Cal and Omeprazole . But none of these are able to give her any kind of relief. She is still suffering from this pain. we need your valuable support and help. Thanks - Ashok Soni
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013