Unqualified for job due to ptb in infraclavicular region, no smoking addiction, normal BP. What could be the cause?

hello doc my name is mevelyn I am applying a work for QATAR but sad to say I m failed because of the result of my medical.I am UNFIT because the seen that i have a ptb left infraclavicular region.I wa so shocked because I have no history that kind of disease.And I never feel any kind of pain..I was so worried wondering why I have ptb i don t smoke weight is125lbs,25 years old,my blood pressure 110/70..pls reply me doc i was soo worried for that kind of disease thanks and Godbless
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012