Unprotected sex, stomach bloating, chest pain, hot flashes, back pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I wanna know if okay I ve had sex with my boyfriend for almost 3 months now unprotected and he has came every time since November but I have had my period and my last one was the first of this month. But since December sometime my stomach has been very hard and its getting bigger I ve also had pains on both sides and when I sleep on my stomach I m very uncomfortable. And I have also had chest pains and hot flashes and lower back pain ...but yet my stomach keeps getting bigger is it possible I m pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013