Unprotected sex, stomach and back cramps, sore breasts, light brown discharge. Pregnancy possible?

Hi, I have been experiencing some mild stomach and back cramps on my right side the last 2-3 days as well as very sore and tender breast . I had unprotected sex the day before my suspected ovulation date, December 27th. Today I notice a very very light brown discharge. I know it s too soon to take a pregnancy test since my next suspected period is January 10th. Am I over-reacting or could pregnancy very well be a likely possibility?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013