Unprotected sex, positive pregnancy test. Took MT pills, misoprost for abortion, no bleeding occurred. Causes for this?

m XXXXXX, i had sex wid my husbnd on 17th june ,, and my usual mensurational cycle begins on 24th but whn i missed my periods nd checked about my pregnancy,, my test was positive. soo i took MT pill tablet on 5th june and then after 24 hours i took 2 tablets of misoprost-200. but still i havent bleeded. what might be the problem??? after how much time of taking these tablets bleeding should be started?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012