Unprotected sex, pinkish brown vaginal discharge, light spotting. Not on birth control. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, so about a week ago I got some strange vaginal discharge . It was pink mucus , and then turned brown. It happened for a day and went away. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown stringy dischage. Like the clots you pass on period. Im not on my piriod. Normally it is irregual and heavy. I got my last period about 4. Or 5 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago I had a very very very light spotting. Im not on birth control , I ve had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant or something?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012