Unprotected sex, no periods, have increasing tummy size, heart beat in stomach, negative blood pregnancy test. Can I still be pregnant?

I am 26 years old and now married for 2 years ... My husband and me are having unprotected sex ....I used to have regular periods.. but now its been 3 months since i had my period but my pregnancy and blood test came negative and my tummy is growing bigger... i can feel the heart beat in my stomach.. i have all the signs of pregnancy like tiredness, nausea , .. I did a ultrasound scan too but no foetus found...Can i be still be pregnant ???
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012