Unprotected sex, missed periods, pregnant, wants to abort child. Undezire kit safe to take?

HI, i have take i- pill few days back after having an unprotected sex ...nd have taken i-pill bt the problem here is dat i have missed my period,nd i thk i was pregnant before dat...though i am married i dnt want to have a baby nw nd i was thinking of taking undezire kit...which was adviced to me by a doc a year ago whn i was pregnant cn someone help me nd advice me is it safe...coz i dnt want any problems later whn i want to have a baby.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012