Unprotected sex, low testosterone. Stopped birth control, spotting started. History of PCOS. Chances of conceiving?

Hi dr my gyn diagnosed me with pcos because I had high testerone levels so she put me on loestrin fe 24.... But I m afraid that I cannot get pregnant, what should I do? I also did a pelvic exam and they told me everything was good, i just stopped the pill july 1 and i spotted/period for 5 days and had intercourse July 7 with out protection, I wanna is there a chance I might be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012