Unprotected sex, light pink bleeding, severe cramps in abdomen, milky vaginal discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am 17, and am very familiar with my menstrual cycle. (Including ovulation .) I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 12/2/12. (He did pull out.)Then on 12/7/12 the day before my period was supposed to start I had light pink blood and severe cramping in my entire abdominal area. Now on 12/8/12 I have barely any flow, some milky discharge , a few cramps and it hurts as I urinate. (A burning sensation) Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012