Had sex, light pink bleed, blood clot, now normal. Why is it happening? Concerned?

I am a younge sexually active female and about last November on the 14th I had sex, my period usually comes about the 22nd and this time it was about a week or two late than I got very light bleeding (amount and color) which this is not normal for me it was almost a pail pink. Than I had a blood clot and my period went back to normal a few days after the clot, and has been normal since. What could that have been that happened to me? Was it a possible miscarriage or just a strange period?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013