Unprotected sex, delayed periods, brown vaginal discharge, cramps, hot flashes. Early pregnancy symptoms?

My period is a week late. I m always very regular. Tonight I went to the bathroom and noticed brown discharge , starting cramping and now the brown discharge is turning pink/redish. Not bleeding heavy. But feel crampy, bloated. I ve been having hot flashes, feeling tired, moody, enhanced sense of smell, no throwing up or bad nausea . I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am 27 years old. No other health problems.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013