Unprotected sex, burning on urination, stomach pain, dark sticky discharge. Do I have UTI?

my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex. it used to hurt before , after sex when i d pee it would burn . now , i dont have have a hard time with sex but i get really bad stomach pains and some discharge that d be gooey and sometimes a little dark. this happens alot. what is the problem. i used to think i had uti but i never had it checked out. its been about three months since i thought, sometimes still do. if so , what effect will that have on my partner due to unprotected sex? what seems to be the problem to this all.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
The symptoms that you have are likely to be due to UTI. It can be diagnosed by a simple urine examination. Proper antibiotics are needed for cure.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,