Used cipro for UTI. Having stomach pain. Found cyst in ovary. On antibiotic. How to get relief?

hi, 1 month a go, i found out i had uti and use cipro for 7 days. but my condition got worse i am having stomach pain every day. I went to the emergency room after experiencing bad stomach pain and found out i still have uti and ovarian syst. i was prescribed sulfamethoxazole-tmp for 7 day, i finished but still stomach pain will not stop. I went back to the doctor again, after urine test i still have uti. urine culture was checked 3 times and was negative. Now i am on antibiotic again for 14 days (sulfamethoxazole). Please advise especially this stomach pain.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012