Unprotected sex, brown vaginal discharge, delayed periods. Depo shot taken. Causes for symptoms?

Hello. I am 18 years old and back in April I got the Depo shot. I didn t like how it made me feel so I never went back and got it again. Since then I ve only had my period once, but I started my period the day before yesterday also. I have been sexually active and a little over two weeks ago I had unprotected sex. When I started my period I noticed the blood is kinda clumpy and it s brown. Plus it only comes out when I wipe after I pee. I took a pregnacy test and it said I wan t pregnant. I m also having really bad cramps , mainly in my back. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012