Unprotected sex. Taken unwanted-72, light periods, taken cycloreg tablets, heavy bleeding. Am I pregnant?

i have a uprotected sex with my boy friend,immidiately i took unwanted 72 medicine,my period started in due date but very lean and stop next one day.i consulted to doctor and doctor give me cycloerg tablet for 5 days.after taking this period started again and heavy period didnot stop .but to day i checked thrugh pregnency kit i found one purple line and one light pink line.plz tell me is i am pregnent .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013