Unprotected intercourse, unsure if pre-cum was present on penis, abdominal pain, bloating. Pregnancy symptoms?

hello doctor i want to ask some questions of my irregular periods.im 22 female my periods is very irregular but 1st november 2012 i was with my fiance and had sex without full penetration but i m not sure that time pre-cum was on his penis or not and there is no safety precotions....well my periods are two months late my last period was 30 september 2012...now i have lot of lower abdominal cramping like periods are comming and bloating ...and i didnt pregnancy test yet because um so scared about this plxx doctor must reply
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012