Unprotected intercourse after periods, did not take Mercilon during the time. When can I expect periods?

Hi there. Just wanna ask because i was using pills for only a month ( mercilon ) and after my period arrived, i didnt took the pills again. So i m just worried when do i get my next period but i had 1 or 2 unprotected intercourse but he had withdrawal. I really dont wanna get pregnant right now. I m 29 and have retroverted uterus and polycystic ovaries. I really hope my period arrives but i dnt know when. Please enlighten me. Thank u
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer