Unplanned pregnancy. Prescribed cytotec vaginal capsules for abortion. Side effects of medication?

Hi, i am 35 years old and a mother of 2 children aged 7 and 2 respectively. I always take my precautions but unfortunately even with protected sex am in my 5th week of pregnancy seen my gynae last week he asked me to think properly and take my decision asked me to insert 2 cytotec capsules in a 2 hours period( insert first one and if there is no bleeding to insert the second one) and to come for a check up the next day am really worried, stressed and confused at the same time since both my kids were planned pregnancies i would like to know whar are the risks involved ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012